A Love for Orthodontics
Everything about orthodontics excites me, and knew this was my path in life since I began my own orthodontic treatment when I was 12. It’s very rewarding to witness the progression of treatment and develop long-term relationships with my patients and their families.
I love transforming a person’s smile and their oral health. Orthodontic care can increase a person’s self-image and help them develop greater confidence in many areas of their life. When a person feels good about their smile, they’re more outgoing and likely to engage with others. They smile and laugh openly, and enjoy life more.
I truely enjoy how eager patients are to get started transforming their smiles, and how happy they are once they start seeing how their treatment is changing their appearance. I find myself getting excited with them.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s degree, Ball State University
- Master of Science, Purdue University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Indiana University
- Orthodontics Certificate, Indiana University
- Master of Science in Dentistry, Indiana University
I regularly attend the continuing education seminars put on by the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and the Southern Alameda County Dental Society. I actively seek out what is new in the field, and carefully review the scientific research before implementing any advancements in techniques. I pledge to treat each of my patients with the newest and proven techniques in order to release the beautiful smiles they deserve.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- California Dental Association
- Southern Alameda Country Dental Society
I’m a native of Greenwood, IN, a small farming town outside Indianapolis. Currently, my wife Kara and I, along with our young daughter, Lucy, live in the East Bay. When not in the office, I try to spend as much time as I can with my family. We’re enjoying all the fun activities this wonderful area offers.